Monday, January 4, 2010

well, 2010

off to an interesting start...we'll see what it brings.

so far, I am 'into' Farmville! Like waking up early to harvest those cranberries.. yikes, how did THAT happen??

my 'lifestyle change' has been 'hit and miss', a couple of 'victories'...like, passing on the Claim Jumpers Chocolate Silk pie a couple of nights ago and ice cream when my family stopped yesterday (luckily I had one of those 120 cal bags of caramel popcorn in the car)....BUT did not exercise or track my calories yesterday.

Tracking calories, though I'm doing it online is the toughest discipline for me.

and eating small meals 6 times...that is actually tough. Time gets away, you don't feel all that hungry..aye yi yi.

and the slooooow weight loss, averaging @ 1 lb a week...sometimes you wonder if this is worth it, ya know. But I try to picture myself next Christmas at my goal weight..able to wear cute clothes...so, just gotta keep that in mind.

But I am surrounded by encouraging friends and family.

so, guess I'm determined...2010 will be the year I finally achieve this goal. And hopefully add other 'disciplines' to my life, like learning to cook...living within a budget (ha!)..daily Bible reading/devotions... reading the stack of books on my bedside table.

Okay, one step at a time.

I have been scrapbooking. My sis brought some of the sport pics of her son, and we were scapping them on Sat. She sat down and did one layout...spent the rest of the time on her cell or on the internet. Oh well!! I got to scrap!!

No comments: