Saturday, September 4, 2010

pics for Sept 3 and 4!

So, yesterday as I stepped out of the shower and saw the water drops on the tile, I immediately thought...wonder if I can take a pic that shows these drops. Yeah, pretty funny, wet woman runs out of the shower to grab her camera. (I know, I'm quite the dork) Anyways, after a couple of tries, okay several, I tried the indoor/party option and got them!!



This morning, 9-04 I was awakened by dh's camera alarm at 5:45 am...so, got up and tried to capture the sunrise. I found this interesting...these pics were taken within a minute of each other, but the colors are sooooo different,



this one was taken with the Dawn/dusk setting, the next with Landscape mode...
I like both of them...



okay, so I'm hoping tomorrow to get some opportunities to play with the sports setting ...

gonna head for my scrapbooking room - my fave place - except when I get to babysit!

No comments: