Tuesday, September 28, 2010

bootcamp! well, kinda

I've been doing this bootcamp on Sparkpeople, I'm on day 7 of the 28 days and whooo-ie! Those 10 minute videos pack quite the punch! Today was a 'core' workout filled with crunches and side planks...wowza. But except for Weds, I've been doing them every day and my 30 min of cardio 5 times.

So, I've been in that constant state of muscle ache...but the good kind...that lets you know you've been working out.

Can I just say, "I LOVE my new work schedule" LOVE only working 2 days a week. I do try to make sure I have something planned on my days off, something to accomplish. Yesterday was a dentist appointment, it had almost been 2 years since my last one. One cavity. And I consider that a small price to pay for neglecting it for 2 years. I have had some plaque/gum issues...and really should go in every 4 to 6 months for a cleaning.

Today, is a thorough cleaning of the bathrooms. Floors and all.

I also treat my daily exercise as my 'job'. To make sure I truly get it in...speaking of which...gotta go do my Wii Biggest Loser...if I don't have training, I'm gonna do Just Dance for cardio...loving this Wii...best investment I've made in a long time!

take care! hope its a fun active day for ya'll too!

No comments: