Friday, September 10, 2010

some more pics...

9-8
with my new work schedule, 2 days a week, riding in with dh, I have the freedom to take pics while commuting. On Weds morning, I noticed how the clouds were being reflected onto dh's car window, reflected back thru the mirror. When I grabbed the camera, dh did laugh at me...but I think the pics turned out cool. I used the 'museum' setting hoping it would give true colors.



9-9

while babysitting Adriana last night, I tried to capture a bit of the blue light coming from the tv screen on her face...had a little luck...more luck with the refection of her finger on the screen.



well, gotta go, I can see a 'lavender' colored sunset thru the office window I want to try to capture...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love your blog:)
I am following now:)
I hope you stop by and check mine out sometime:)
http://chatterscene-mom.blogspot.com/
Oh and I wanted to invite you to http://www.chatterscene.com we have a great scrapbook and craft area:) As well as many other fun areas. And a contest to win $50.00 starting this week coming up:)