Friday, June 6, 2008

favorite pages


from 2 peas: What are your favorite pages to work on?

hmmm, since I really only scrap according to mood, I'm not a chronological scrapper, whatever page I'm working on is my fave! I do struggle more with layouts for guys, I just don't feel as 'creative'... I just usually feel like my 'guy' layouts are missing something. But then again, I feel that way about most of my layouts. I'm such a 'simple' scrapper who wants to be more playful.

Maybe that's why I love the layouts over at Bad Girls, they sure do know how to add layers of embellies...I love the work of Iris B. But over at "I am a Scrapaholic", I love the work of their DT, Holly P.

This Saturday, we have a wedding to attend. One of my ds's best buds while growing up, there were three of them on the street, they were pretty much the 3 Musketeers, or the 3 Amigos, or the 3 Stooges. DD considers all of them her big bros.

I am SOOOOOOOOO looking forward to a wedding where all I have to do is 'show up'!!! Yahoo!!

I played with a song list for my blog last night, then watched the CMT awards and thought of more songs I wish I had. When I get tired of this one, I'll put up one of my fave scrappin' songs.

1 comment:

Sarah Coggins said...

I like the layout at the top of the post! Hope you have a great time at the wedding. No worries - just sit back and enjoy. :)