Saturday, June 28, 2008

Saturday 6-28


here is a pic of sunrise this morning @6:30 am. Kind of an eerie cast. We have had these brownish skies for the past week.

Today is Betsy's wedding. I'm looking forward to it. but have a few things to do.

Last night dh and I watched Robocop, its been so long since we've seen that, we actually enjoyed it. Felt stupid, but enjoyed it.

I hope to scrap a little today, want to redo a page from dd's wedding book and have a couple more in the book I'm making for her mother in law.

But first, I need to pay bills...whoohoo!! (helping the economy is soooo much fun!!)

And, I think I'm going to use BG's Boxer for ds's academy gradution. What do you think?

So, I'm off...have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Such a pretty photo! Hope you got some of your scrapping done over the weekend! :-)