Monday, May 4, 2009

baby burrito!!

That is the nickname the kids have given Adriana! That and poop machine...I told them, "no, proper nicknames are cupcake, lady bug, princess but not baby burrito or poop machine."

Talked to Nyki about the feeding schedule, she said she and Jason have been feeling that it was wrong..but wanted to follow what the pediatritian had been telling them. (so many ounces every 2 to 3 hours) But they talked to a few people... family, co workers...all saying what I did...as long as baby is growing, don't force it. And don't wake her up. They just needed confirmation of their instinct.

Oh, stay away from Peachy Cheap...too easy and too tempting. I started and I am sorry for it. Today was 2 sets of Little Yellow Bicycle stamps for 4.99...


Today was my day off, but it wasn't relaxing...and I guess this week is going to be...crazy. One of our co-workers is taking the week off, unexpectedly. So, they think I'm going to fill in...rrrrrriiiiiight....

1 comment:

toners said...

I remember the 'baby burrito' days!