Friday, May 15, 2009

My birthday present arrived...

This morning started with a sad moment, Percy got into the blinds and the sound reminded me of Marshall. Marsh used to lick the blinds. I guess for a while, there will be little things that bring back different memories.




Yesterday, my birthday present arrived. We did not get home from work till late, but I HAD to try it out. Anyways, it was 8pm before I ate a little dinner. I was a li'l concerned, reading some of the threads about problems people have had with theirs. But so far so good!! Already planning my first layout using some of these shapes.


Today, I get to see Adriana!

At (MY CAP KEY IS STUCK AGAIN)THE SCRAPBOOKS.COM WEBSITE, THERE WAS A THREAD ABOUT ALL WHITE LAYOUTS...OOOOH, THEY ARE GORGEOUS. I THINK I WANT TO TRY ONE OVER THE WEEKEND. I ALSO WANT TO WORK ON MY ARMADILLO LAYOUT FOR THE TEXAS TRAVELOGUE SWAP.

No comments: