Saturday, May 9, 2009

ummmm.....

Pandora.com...listening to the Michael Buble station...loving it!!


These vases are from Organize.com...their Bohemian collection...don't you just love them? $18.99, so I probably won't pick them up..but I just LOVE colored glass.

My first Mother's day as a grandma...pretty terrific!

We are having a Salmon dinner and the kids (with Adriana) will be here as well as our friends, Clint and Kathy...they are my kids' Godparents...so, are they great-godparents now?

I also overbought during NSD...so, I told dh, "errrrr. no gifts"..wait till he sees my package, or he won't notice till he gets the credit card bill..its a good thing this month is my birthday also. psssssst...its a Slice.

Happy Mom's Day to all you moms, grandmas..and I count furbabies!!

2 comments:

toners said...

Happy Mother's Day! I bet this is a very special one for your family :) Enjoy!

Brenda said...

Enjoy your dinner and Happy Mother's Day!
hugs
Brenda