Wednesday, August 6, 2008

beautiful...


So, last night while on the treadmill, I started watching Mr. Skeffington (an old Bette Davis movie) and the tag line was "A woman is only beautiful when she is loved". The movie is about a very vain woman, who suddenly loses her beauty thru a disease and has to come to live with herself. Anyways, I think I'd change that line to " A woman is at her most beautiful when she loves". And that made me think of this picture of dd taken by Tyler. I just love how the light of 'love' simply illuminates my dd's face.

I'm running late, so I'll continue later.

2 comments:

mborrero said...

i agree your version makes sense in a spiritual way.

living creating & appreciating
my blog

Janet said...

This is a gorgeous photo! Your daughter is certainly a beautiful young woman. She just glows!