Saturday, August 23, 2008

one of those questionaires...

I 'tagged myself' from Lemons to Lemonade,

1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER: Momma Mia (very fun, still getting over the last scene of the guys in spandex suits...hint..don't leave the theater quickly)
2. BOOK ARE YOU READING? Sail by James Patterson
3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Monopoly
4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Scrapbooks Etc, Making Memories
5. FAVORITE SMELLS? the ground after rain, febreeze
6. FAVORITE FOODS? enchiladas (they are simply a perfect food) with lasagna a close second
7. FAVORITE SOUND? running water as in a brook or fountain
8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? tooth pain
9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP? UGGH!!!
10. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? KFC/A&W combonation
11. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Not for me! but future grandbabies are, Ava or Parker and Audrey or Aiden (though these are being re-discussed)
12. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY..."? pay off our bills, build a decent private school for this town.
13. DO YOU DRIVE FAST? Nope, I'm a total lollylagger, give myself time so I'm not in a hurry.
14. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Does dh count!! In the winter time, my cat gets under the covers.
15. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY? Cool..grew up in Houston...used to them, no fear
16. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? A 71 Camaro...loved it!!
17. FAVORITE DRINK? Pepsi
18. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME..." I would organize my home and get stuff out of storage (ha)!!
19. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? No
20. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? I like my natural, but would add purple/violet highlights
21. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN: San Bernadino, CA;
Houston, TX; Rockville, MD; San Jose, CA...Patterson, CA
22. NAME ALL THE STATES/COUNTRIES YOU HAVE VISITED: geee...Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Idaho, Georgia, Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, Nevada, countries: Japan, and in October will add Italy, Greece, Monaco, Turkey!!
23. GLASS - HALF EMPTY OR FULL? Half a glass (consider myself a realist)
24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? high school sports when dd cheered. (now, NONE!!)
25. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: I snagged this from Lemons to Lemonade, don't know much about her...except from her questionnaire.
26. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? storing stuff...old clothes, towels...gee don't know
27. TOILET PAPER - OVER OR UNDER? Under
28. SEAT UP OR DOWN? Down
29. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL? neither, I don't get going till @10 am, but am running out of gas @9pm.
28. OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP? Over medium...not too much runniness for me
29. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? couch with a blankie or my swing on the back porch.
30. FAVORITE PIE? mom's chocolate pudding

1 comment:

Lee said...

Jealous of your upcoming travels! Glad you "snagged" the questionnaire. Fun to learn more about people :)