Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Did a little shopping today....













Here are my purchases today!

I have a granddaughter!
The kids are leaning toward Adrianna...its a compromise,
Nyki really wants Audrey and Jason comes up with 'fancier' names
like Caroline and Jacqueline...sooooooooo.
This is not final, and the middle name is still a point of serious discussion.

She wants Leigh, a family name (I like it too, as my dad is Max Lee)
He wants Marie, just cuz he thinks its a good middle name...a lot of gals he knew growing up have Marie (including his sister)

But I also threw out Zoey...Adrianna Zoey...then he could call her 'A to Z!!'

But, I'm having a granddaughter.. yay yay yay!!!!

see what a good girl I was...I did not go overboard on the pink!
Nyki is "allergic" to pink...teehee...

5 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations!!! I love that you bought the Cinderella DVD while you could. :)

Raquel said...

Congrats!!! Cute outfits.

Sara said...

AHHH!!! I am so excited for them!!! Leigh is Madison's middle name...and Marie is mine!!! I am so happy that you are getting a granddaughter...congratulations!!!

Lida said...

Congratulations!!Happy thanksgiving!

Sarah Coggins said...

How exciting! Looks like you had so much fun shopping. :)