Wednesday, November 12, 2008

an idea,

so, as I was thinking about those circle journals, esp with topics like as the Woman You've become and Introduce Yourself...I thought these questions that are used at the end of The Actor's Studio might be a good start. If you are in the mood to do these, let me know, so I can see your answers.


What is your favorite word?
dream, what a cool gift God has given us, whether it is fantasy type to escape, or a goal to achieve


What is your least favorite word? budget, goes against my basic rebellious spirit to be restrained.

What turns you on? pajama days, when I can just chill at home with a book or movie or scrappin

What turns you off? lies and deception and theives and cheaters

What is your favorite curse word? hate cursing, think it shows lack of class and education, but the word that slips from me, SH__

What sound or noise do you love? the sound of running water, a fountain or brook. When dd was in the hospital, they had a running brook in their cafeteria area, it brought me a lot of peace. I really want a water feature at home

What sound or noise do you hate? rap music and Alan Colmes' voice, doesn't matter what he says, its his voice, I can't watch the show for that reason.

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? interior design or professional shopper

What profession would you not like to attempt? anything to do with sales

What would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "Welcome Home, would you like to decorate your kids' mansions, too?"

3 comments:

Sandra Collins said...

awesome prompts - just jotted some down in my journal for layout starters

muirwoodsue said...

Good questions. Thanks for letting us get to know you better!

Kate said...

fun exersise...