Sunday, November 16, 2008

I finally scrapped!

feels pretty good.


Yesterday started out with cat boxes, and some puttering around, then dh asked me to help him in the garage. We moved in 2 1/2 years ago, but still have a lot in storage. So, mom and I went out there...we ended up cleaning up and bringing in some storage furniture. DH's grandma's hutch and 2 towers to finish up mom's tv area. Anyways, I decided to put some finished scrapbooks out on the hutch.
(oh my, they are out in public, now) (yikes!)

which created room in my scraproom, which meant, I ended up spending time doing some putting away and organizing in that room, also. (yes, my back is feeeeeeling it).

I've been wanting to do a 2-page layout about my son-in-law. I have one family book that has a 'survey' by each family member...but he says his favorite color is orange, and I just couldn't think of any papers w/orange that I wanted in the book.
While organizing I found my stack of Sassafrass Lass, with the edges. Cool combos of orange...I had my paper! SO, yay!! got page one of his layout done!!

so, what can I say, my scraproom is calling me...

No comments: