Friday, January 9, 2009

a fun pic for the 8th...


This is one I've been wanting to take for a while. At work, we have 4 preggos, and I've been wanting to take a belly shot of the 4 of them...but trying to get them to agree, and together in one spot, has been difficult.

So, from left to right, according to due dates, we have:

Maria, having a boy, due in February
Ana, having a boy, due in March
Nyki, (my ddil), having a girl, due in April
and Betsy, we find out today if its a boy or girl, due in May

We may even put this picture up on the 'Company Safety Incident Board'...what do you think the title should say, "Don't drink the Water"...?

2 comments:

Benita said...

Great picture! Glad I don't work there ;)

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. Time is going so fast, that little girl is going to be here before you know it.

Gina