Saturday, January 31, 2009

yesterday...

Yesterday for lunch, I had chinese...by 3pm...I was running to the bathroom. something must have disagreed with me. So, last night was spent sick and went to bed early. yikes. I even caught a ride with a co-worker, so I wouldn't have to wait for dh (he doesn't get out of the shop till late)

But today is Saturday! I plan to scrap! got a circle journal to get out and P365 layouts and, and, and....

One good thing about getting home early and not feeling well, is you get to explore a fave website. Found on I am A Scrapaholic, are these CHA Preview threads, with pics!! Not that I should be shopping...but oh, I do love quite a few of the collections.

I spent the morning combing dd's facebook pictures and grabbing a few pics to scrapbook. so, hopefully, I am properly inspired to crop!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great link with lots of eye candy, thanks for sharing!!