Saturday, June 20, 2009

a pic...


here is a pic of my paper-progress..









a couple of months ago, I bought the CH verticals thru Craig's List. Yesterday, I got the closet shelf from Walmart...flipped it over...and now, I can have my vertical files a little higher and the stacks underneath. the only thing, is the CH's are heavy and the middle started to 'bow a little' Gonna need help from dh to 'prop' it up.



there was only one shelf at this Walmart, so I'm going to have to look for another one, for the other side of the desk.

In the picture, you can also see my cardstock..they are in horizontal files by color, except a couple of CH's have the name brands...Bazzill Bling and Shapes and Trios...Stampin Up's In Color packs..those are seperated from the other colors.

This side of the desk, the pp in the CH's are *y Manufacturer..Cosmo Cricket, Crate Paper, Stampin Up, Fancy Pants, Love Elsie, Sassafrass Lass, Luxe...to name a few.

okay, off to finish cleaning the 2nd guest bathroom...I'm reclaiming it also...gone is my mom's sunflower stuff...my stuff is back!!!! Vintage pink sheer curtains, the ruffly valance attached to the shower curtain...frogs on the shelves...aaaahhhhh!! teehee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You seem to be getting a good handle on your organizing. The picture you posted looks quite nice.

From an earlier blog post you mentioned your cat is an ice thief? So is mine. Well, one of them. Temecula is always trying to get the ice out of my cup. Last night I made the mistake of leaving the room with a cup on my desk and when I came back said cup was on the floor. After I picked it up, he tried very hard to get the ice out. He doesn't even eat it so I don't know why he wants it so bad.