Saturday, June 27, 2009

a scrappin weekend...

its been good...after getting my chores done yesterday, did some scrappin.
joined the online crop at Pages in Time and tomorrow is a crop for our local group.

also, got to see Adriana...Friday night and they stopped by for an hour this afternoon.

NOW this is a great weekend.


Friday, I spent a lot of time with my Slice..the elements of the 'wreath' were made from the Noteworthy card. It has been moved from a basket on the shelf to a plant stand near my work surface. ha!!




Today's online crop, we had 7 challenges... a lot of fun, and I got a variety of layouts done. A couple of them, you had to pick your elements..and she emailed you what they stood for..i think my first one was a bbq menu...I picked, develid eggs, coleslaw, hamburger, watermelon and soda..which translated to - "friends theme, Summer in title, pastels, flowers and distressing...




another one was to use fruit in your layout...I lifted this design from the current issue of Scrapbooks Etc.








the final was another surprise..you chose elements of a summer outfit.. I got felt, punches, doodling, nonscrap item and embossing... decided with so many elements it was a good opportunity to do something with this damaged pic of me and dd.
and the finished project:


dont ya love Prima!!








Not sure, what I'll take tomorrow...gotta catch up on the project 365..and have some pics from dd's Europe semester set aside...we'll see....

No comments: