Friday, February 8, 2008

2 fer list...

Saw this on Scrap3mom's blog and decided to jump in. If you want to play too, leave a comment so I can come read yours.


Two names you go by
Karen & Karen Sue

Two things you are wearing right now
Houston t-shirt and new clogs from Avon

Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship
Honesty and laughter

Two of your favorite things to do
Scrapbook & shopping

Two things you want very badly at the moment
Ice Cream and PEPSI

Two pets you have or have had
my spoiled boy "Percy" and his predessessor "Kitty"

Two things you did last night
Helped decorate at church and shopped

Two people you think will fill this out
hmmm..son't know

Two things you ate today
leftover lasagna, goldfish pretzels

Two people you last talked to
Gordon and Eric (at lunch break)

Two things you're doing tomorrow
croppin and going to a dinner at the church

Two longest car rides
from Texas to Indiana...from CA to Oregon

Two favorite holidays
Christmas and Mothers Day

Two favorite beverages
full octane Pepsi and bottled water

Two people no longer alive who you'd like to talk to
My daddy and dh's grandmother Honey

*** Edited to add these great ones from Cathy Z's blog:

1. Name your two favorite scrapbooking topics:
my kids and my kids

2. Where are the two best places you’ve been to?
The Galleria in Houston and South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa
(malls, I even keep the maps at my desk at work)

3. Name two things you do every day:
check email & drink lots of water (same as Scrap3mom)


4. Tell us two things that pretty much everyone knows about you:
I grew up in Texas and I am one half Japanese

5. Tell us two things that everyone DOESN’T know about you:
I studied Kenpo Karate (many years ago) and wanted to be a stripper (as a child)

6. Tell us two things that got you into the hobby of scrapping:
CTMH class

7. Tell us two things that you want to accomplish in the next six months:
lose weight for busy year and finish some scrap projects

8. Name your two favorite scrapping tools:
patterned paper and elmers glue stick

9. Name your two favorite sources of scrapping inspiration:
scrapbook websites & magazines

10. How has your scrapping changed since you started?
learning more techniques along the way

11. What scrapbooking project have you yet to try but would love to?
'project'? an all about me type book

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Shout out for the Galleria!!!
(I was there about a month ago, which isn't weird for me since I live about 30 miles east of Houston).