Monday, February 18, 2008

I've been tagged!...(my first time)

from 2 peas:
If you could go on a dream vacation where would it be and with whom?
Going to go in October, a cruise thru Italy and Greece with my bf Michele.




I have been tagged by one of my blogging friends, Janet (Lilly's mom)! Here goes...

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tag 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: I was homeschooling my son for 8th grade and dd was in the 6th grade getting her first taste of adolescent girl drama...horrible stuff. (We ended up leaving the school and starting over for jr. high...and the same drama, with different girls started there too.) Oh, and for ds's 8th grade graduation, I got to
put together the yearbook for the homeschool association, so much fun, like an intro to scrapbooking!


Things on my to-do list today: Finish my scraplift layout, get through work, go home and let dh and his friend spoil me with a great dinner, followed by treadmill

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: pay off debt; put funds in trusts for the kids and future grandkids; forget scrap room, buy myself a scrap house!! and donate to charity, to several!


3 of my bad habits: drinking Pepsi (its an addiction, I tell ya) shopping too much,
(another addiction) and not keeping up with my reading like I should

3 places I have lived: Houston, Texas; San Jose, CA; Rockville, MD

5 jobs that I have had: bank teller, hostess at Bonanza/then Sizzler, a department store 'flyer' (worked whatever dept I was assigned for the night), cocktail waitress, and accounting clerk

5 things people don't know about me: For a short period of time I was a 'gel' in high school and went to many rock concerts; I used to drive a 1971 Camaro ( I miss that car); I made good grades in school and graduated in the top 10% of my class;
I don't wear (but collect) jewelry...not even a wedding ring; and I went to 3 different high schools, one in MD, one in TX and graduated from the one in CA.
(called myself an IBM brat)

I'm tagging Lida, Jill and Jess. (the last 3 besides Janet who have commented on my blog)...hope ya'll don't mind! Have fun!

4 comments:

Janet said...

Thx for doing the tag! Fun to read your answers.

First, a cruise to Italy and Greece sounds wonderful! *sigh* The scenery and food will be awesome!

Love the idea of a scrap house! I could totally go for that, too! :-) Janet

Linda said...

Enjoy your cruise, sounds like a wonderful vacation. I also like the idea of a scrap house

Anonymous said...

Oooh tag I'm it! :) Off to answer and pass it along.

Lynn said...

Ohhh wow... a cruise through Italy and Greece sounds like my dream vactaion, lol. Great minds think alike.

Love reading your tag answers. 3 high schools, I don't think I could've done it. I am going to have to agree with Janet.... a scrap house sounds wonderful. Just think of all the creative possibilities.