Tuesday, February 5, 2008

a different time period...

from 2 peas: If you could choose a different time period to live in, when would it be?

Nah, too spoiled by the conveniences of this century...and in previous time periods/cultures women were kept uneducated and subservient...nah, I'll stay right here in this one, in the good ole U.S.A... thank you very much.


I have been getting packages the past couple of days,
Close to my Heart...2peas...ebay purchases...emmiespaperie...
a lot of Cherry Arte, Urban Lily, Jenni Bowlin and Melissa Francis papers...
I just want to go play!!

I've become quite addicted to peanut butter, in sandwiches, on apple slices and by the spoonfull. I wonder what is going on. In fact typing about it..I'm gonna have to go get a spoonfull..and check out some blogs.

have a great humpday!!

2 comments:

Lida said...

You are totally right and I agree with you, well except on the peanut butter thing wich I think is yucky lol.

mborrero said...

know right.. indoor plumbing electricity and computer, who would want to give that up!

OH cool goodies. fortunate you.