Tuesday, February 19, 2008

How old?

from 2 peas: How old would you be if you didn't know your real age?

I am constantly being told that I look younger than I am. The last time I was 'carded' I was in my 30's and a couple of years ago, I was asked if I was a student while visiting my dd on campus! But I doubt I look like I"m in my 20's...so I'd say, physically I look to be in my mid 30's. BUT I feel older. My knees creak, sometimes I breath hard...my feet hurt... oh well!!

I was without my camera today, my dh wanted to borrow it when he went to Reno for business today. But he did not take any pictures! All day without my camera, I felt naked...I told him that I think its time he got his own camera.

I got my package from Emma's Paperie today...oh, so pretty!
I do love Jenni Bowlin...now if I could only get myself to use it...hmmmm

ya'll have a good 'hump' day!!

2 comments:

Linda said...

I have the same problem with pretty papers, too much admiring and not enough using.

Janet said...

It is weird being w/o the camera! That happened to me awhile back!