Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy Monday!


What a weekend!

worked Saturday, but DH invited freinds over for dinner, so came home to a completely cleaned home and dinner...very nice

Sunday, was church, followed by lunch with new friends and an oh-so-needed nap!
(I was so zonked, I woke myself up with my own snoring a couple of times)
and when I heard the kickoff woke up and scrapped.

Made some v-day cards, but really, kinda felt 'stumped' by them...and my Christmas Journal(up to the 17th)...and a lift for 2 peas Scraplift Evolution Thread. I really like how this turned out, always nice to 'lift'.

I do have QVC on, as I 'computer' before work...but I have to admit, I am getting so tired of Lisa Bearnson's "How great is that!" phrase.

ya'll have a great Monday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely idea to add the extra circle photos!

Heather Bares said...

great layout!

Lida said...

I´m so happy you had a nice weekend and your layout is really pretty.