Thursday, February 7, 2008

talkin' or scrappin'


from 2 peas:
When you attend a class or crop do you feel you do more talking then getting projects done?

Nope, I'm one of the quiet ones who is working away...I visit a little, but not to the point where I'm not scrappin'. In fact, our group had a little ring the bell as you finish lo's...I'd go so fast...I had to ring it every 2 layouts.

Pic above is dd and other cast members goofing off backstage during last year's production of "How to Succeed in Business"...isn't she gorgeous all dressed up
in 60's garb. (she's the one holding the book)

Our computer is acting up, acting all sluggish and freezing...uh oh...I have all the Europe trip pictures and pics from C's acting/dancing (like the one above) its scaring me. So I am semi-frantically trying to get things on a disc.
But some of the files are 'too big'... okay, Karen, breathe and take it one step at a time.

wish me luck!

2 comments:

Lida said...

Your daughter looks awesome and hope the problem with your computer is minor, backup pictures, back up now!!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Gorgeous DD and I hope you got it all backed up!