Monday, March 30, 2009

kinda odd around here..

For part of the weekend, we were without internet, again. It has become such an 'on, off' thing. Again, the alarm started 'chirpin', so our phone lines briefly went out...and so did the internet.

I scrapped the little book for "Fudge" to take home to his girl. Used my March
I am a Scrapaholic Kit, so used the Dreamstreet Fresh line by Amy Teets..think it kept the book very versatile (so she can fill with pics of Fudge, her friends or her family) yet a fun color combo.

On Sunday, after church was the 'running around with mom' day. Took care of errands, and I can't believe I paid $24.99 at Michaels for paper pack, it was SEI lovebirds...but man oh man. Then came home and took a nap on the couch.

Stayed up to watch Celebrity Apprentice. Wow, what an episode. This entire season, D.R., was to me a completely unsympathetic character...but I did start to feel sorry for him, not only his 'actions' but his inability to see consequences to his 'actions'. He is continually blaming others, and seeing himself as a victim. As long as he stays the way he is, he will never change and he will continue to be on his own 'hamster' wheel. Ya know. Here is someone who should, by society's definition 'have it all'..but because of the way he is wired..he really has nothing.


This morning, I woke up too late to go to my workout...I don't do that. I am up between 6 and 7 every morning, so regular, I don't even set an alarm. But we have been having high winds out here, stirring up the pollen. My eyes feel so heavy, I actually feel like going back to bed. My hot chocolate is calling me.

Got some things to do....I'll have to take it one step at a time...

No comments: