Sunday, March 8, 2009

yesterday was exciting!

Mom and I went to Livermore to join Nyki and Jason for lunch. We did not get to go to Outback, since they don't open till 3pm...we went to Black Angus instead...but the cool thing is after lunch...I saw the baby move.

Soooooooo cool! of course, when I put my hand on Nyki's belly, the baby stopped. and as soon as I took it off, she started again. So, Adriana's gonna be stubborn and onery like her parents! And whenever she would kick to the side, it made Nyki jump and say 'ouch'...so whatever Adriana was doing...teehee.


Then we worked on the baby shower invitations. We used Nyki's colors of purple and green, and then some in Betsy's pink and white. The preggo stamp is in a window.



and we dry embossed using my old red sizzex and a cuttlebug folder.




its getting closer, and more real..I'm gonna be a grandma!!! yay, yay, yay, happy dance!

No comments: