Tuesday, March 10, 2009

my wedding band.


dh took me to Walmart today to buy me a wedding band.

its going to be our 25th next Tuesday and this Sunday we are having a recommit ceremony, so we thought I should get a ring.

you see, this is my 4th or 5th ring...I've 'lost' the rest.

now, to be fair, I did eventually find the first ring, but I weighed 118 lbs when I got it...I weighed considerably more when I found it, (under dd's bed) and it does not fit any longer.

The others, I just don't know where they are. The very last one, a gorgeous ring I absolutely LOVED... I think I left behind on a hotel nightstand. (I now put my rings in my purse when I take them off while traveling) I once lost a stone on a ring, when I was 18, so I don't sleep with them on.

sooooo...for this one it was Walmart. Lucky for me, the $28 bands were not in my size...so he got me this...

and I love it!! teehee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so great 25 yrs. Happy Anniversary.

There were times I wondered if we would ever make it to 25 yrs. Now I'm pretty sure we will unless death due us part.

Gina