Sunday, October 14, 2007

5 things

wanted to do the challenge from 2peas, so I'm baaaaaaaack!!

Blog about 5 things you want to do before your time is up.
Could be anything.
Blog about those 5 things.


Be a grandma...I REALLY, REALLY want to be a GRANDMA!!!

Plan, okay, help plan my dd's wedding (a nice wedding) (cuz dh and I eloped and ds and dil went to the courthouse, so dd MUST have a wedding!!!)

Use up my scrap supplies, okay, that will keep me here a while.

Travel to Greece and Italy...been wanting to since I was 14 years old.


And, last but not least, grow some 'balls'
Yes, I want to be one of those brave women who says what she thinks
and just plain does not give a '______' what others think.
I want to be one of those persnikerty old women who wags her finger in your face and insults you with panache. or praises you when I like you...but the other will be more fun!!

No comments: