Sunday, October 21, 2007



Here's a layout of the "Vespa" girls in France..using my Bad Girls kit...so proud of myself, I even used the little bad girls label that came identifying the kit!!

2 peas asked about fave fall activity...hmmm Thanksgiving and Christmas Shopping!

LOVE getting together w/family and eating great food and well, shopping is a given.
this will be an interesting holiday season, as dd is bringing a young man over to meet us...Michael found his Application for Permission to Date My Daughter.. he has been wanting to use. My poor baby girl, guess Michael is gonna put his shotgun over the fireplace mantle, too (better not give him any ideas). He has already said, he's gonna set up a sleeping bag and flashlight in the barn, so the young man will have a place to sleep...don't worry...Michael is sure the dogs will help keep him warm at night.

reminds me of one of my fave songs, by Little Big Town, called "Welcome to the Family"

1 comment:

Raquel said...

Sounds like it will be an interesting holiday at your house this year.