Saturday, October 20, 2007



This is a pic of goodies from the swap where her package was a li'l delayed going out, something unexpected came up and she had to leave town.. I sure did appreciate the heads up.

But isn't this package wonderful!

First, as I cut into the tape, I could smell the Cherry Shower gel, yummmmm.
then I could see a big box of Toblerone...that is already in hiding from my dh.

The papers, I had put a bid on Ebay and did not win...but they are sooo perfect (I think) for pages about C's stop in Greece. I mentioned that I am doing a mini album for the Grandparents...so she sent me this Heidi Swap album.

and the goodies, I am addicted to Queen and Co, and this blue I did not have already.
the bling and travel doodads and rubons and nail polish (I only had brown and pale orange)...
Goodness, I've gotta get off this computer and PLAY!!

No comments: