You've been tagged! (well not really, I took the tag from www.ofcatsandcardstock.blogspot.com)(tried a couple of times, can't get link to work)
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog -- we all want to know them).
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I'll do step 3 like her,
and not " tag specific people, so if the spirit moves you, please consider yourself tagged! Post a comment here so we can zip over to your blog to read your 7 random and/or weird facts!"
cuz I don't think I know 7 bloggers...
1) I used to be afraid of dogs as a young child. My dad said he thought I was knocked over be a large dog as a toddler, I don't know about that, but I do remember throwing my lunches at dogs and jumping on ANYone's back whenever a dog approached us on the way to school. (this is back in the late 60's when those thermoses were glass inside)
2) After my parents divorced, on our weekends with Dad, we'd play Monopoly all night. I remember my dad would say, "That will cost you" whenever we landed on his property
3) I met my best friend Michele on the bus route to school. I had just moved to San Jose for my senior year of high school...had to walk a woundy bus route home and for a few days she would walk in front of or behind me..so one day, I turned around and introduced myself. We became inseperable that year. I LOVE her family...but her big sis did not like me, she thought I'd be a bad influence...cuz...
4) I was arrested for drug possession my Jr. year of high school. (now not as bad as it sounds) I was playing hookey and the apt I was in was the target of the bust, I just happened to be there. long story short, this is one of the reasons I got sent to live with my dad my senior year.
5) I LOVE mexican food, esp texmix. I think enchiladas are God's perfect food.
6) I homeschooled my son from 4th thru 9th grade. The reason I started homeschooling was bacause daughter was in Catholic school and during 2nd grade, they have first communion, so I thought it would be confusing for her..that the other girls get to wear white dresses...homeschooling J was an afterthought.
But she was too social, and did not do well in homeschooling but J did much better. He was never a trouble kid, but when I started with him, he could not add 8+3 without his fingers!! I guess teachers liked him so much, they did not notice he wasn't learning very much.
7) My house has 30 colors of paint. I even have colors on my ceilings. I LOVE IT!!
every room has a different character. IF it has a door, its all bets off.(some even have different floors) Now, adjoining rooms and halls, I went for similar,
for flow (but not same) An example, entry way is a dark gold that leads into the great room that is an Olive green w/Burlap ceilings...the halls off that are the same color as the ceiling (burlap) but the walls are Latte...the kitchen and nook(to the left) is a color called Great Green w/ the Latte ceilings and the dining room is painted Timeless Taupe w/ pink ceilings.. The great room's 'decor' is Ca Wine Country, the Kitchen and nook is retro (with a poster of Elvis) and the dining room is leaning toward a shabby chic..