Sunday, November 11, 2007


from 2 peas:
Close your eyes and write about what immediately pops into your head.


Last night we had dh's best friend and wife over for dinner, when the topic turned to dd's boyfriend's visit in a couple of weeks, Don, dh's friend, said, "we need to take him to the back and shoot him...we'll shoot him in the foot, so he can limp for 6 weeks"...then dh and Don started in on it...it WAS funny. BUT come'on are all dads like this? After they left, I asked dh, "what was that about?". Dh just said "He has daughters, he understands"

So, I'm including a recent pic of dd..she is getting ready for a night out in Ibiza.
I love this pic, but it also, takes my breath away...I still think of her as my baby, and to see this young woman takes some getting used to. Will I ever get used to her being grown up and yes, even looking a little 'gasp' s*xy?

1 comment:

Theresa said...

My advice is to lock her in the house!