Saturday, November 10, 2007

Whatta week!!


It has been a long week! Work with minimal time at home. and what time is at home has been spent trying to put together a photo-less scrapbook for a baby shower I'm going to this afternoon. Computer time has been minimal. most unfun.

I am nervous about the gift book, cuz I know some people like them...some people don't. AND since for me, pages start with a picture, it is hard to do a page without pics.

BUT did discover this wonderful digital website. K-joi studios, lots of great ideas, kits available to download and yes, freebie and $1.00 kits...got this "chocolate" kit I can't wait to play with. I'll add a link to the sidebar

Though, I'm having 'odd' trouble with my PSE6...when I open a new element, it becomes my 'background' and I lose the previous layer. I've tried 'locking', I've hit the create new layer and highlighted it, before opening the new...but the same thing keeps happening....

2 peas question: If you could donate $1 million to any charity, which would it be and why...

I would choose Focus on the Family, because I know as a young mother starting out, they were invaluable to me. The books "Dare to Discipline" and "The Strong Willed Child" by Dr. Dobson, were at my bedside for many years. Also my kids grew up on and loved the "Adventure in Odyssey" series, I believe it could be a big reason why they look at the world and themselves the way that they do. And their counselors are terrific, when someone I know went through a traumatic experience a couple of years ago, talking to someone who understood, really helped and they also sent even more resources and recommended a counselor in her area who specialized in helping with this area.

No comments: