Sunday, November 4, 2007

my first digital layout!



Oh My GOODNESS!!
It would have helped if I had the same version of Photoshop. but since I have 6.0 and the demo was 5.0...I had to translate the menus and clicks to 6.0...since I am sooo challenged, it was hard! I still did not get the elliptical cut, drop shadow and magic wand..oh well...next time, right? Though the 'class' had 2 layouts, I don't know when I'll have time during the week to try that one.

I started around 8 am and finished it by 3pm...took a 'frustration break' around noon.

Cost $ 99.00 for adobe program, @$35.00 for winzip (to unzip downloaded files),
$20.00 for class and $ 4.00 for digital kit...

I am on the lookout for an "Adobe Photoshop 6.0 for Dummies" book.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Great layout for your first try!! You are braver than I!