Crazy, Busy weekend...
Saturday the crop was fun...worked on wedding 'stuff'...did the groomsmen half of the Meet the Wedding Party book...guy pages are such a challenge for me...I just don't know how to embellish.
and worked on some of the Europe trip pics...esp the pile of Italy.
Was chosen for the NSD challenge, so got a little prize package, some really cool papers from K & Co. with matching ribbon. I didn't think my layout was that good, cuz I used what I had on hand at the crop, instead of my 'full' stash at home.
I immediately used a couple for some layouts. (before she could change her mind) ha!!
But I think I'm going to challenge myself to do only Guy pages in the month of June.
(Could be hard, cuz I'll have all those wedding pictures). Okay, make that the month of July and August. My son's book is a little sparce, it does not help that he hardly takes pictures!!!!!
from 2 peas: List 10 things you want to accomplish before it's too late.
is this a 'bucket list'?
1) Lose weight and stop looking like a toad in family photos
2) Travel, around the U.S...but abroad also
3) Learn to make those beautiful cakes (but be strong enough not to eat them)
4) Go to massage school
5) Be a grandma, I want to be the "nana" grandma
(but thats not really my accomplishment, is it)
6) Scrap my kids' childhood (virtually untouched cuz I started after they were out
of the house)
7) Take our Golden Retriever to the groomers and then get professional photos of him
8) Take a course in Western Civilization and read the great classics
9) Buy a red silk bikini and get a belly button ring (see #1)
10) Grow strawberries and roses...would love a real slammin' rose garden,
filled with the oldfashioned roses.
Back to the grind...
Kristen stops by to exercise, then a li'l running around, followed by work.
Tomorrow is our last day home..then Weds morning we head for So.Cal!!
a little of 'aye yi yi" and "whoo hoo"!!!!!