Thursday, July 24, 2008

artistic technique...


From Shimelle: What artistic technique do
you love but not use often? What artistic
technique intimidates you? Maybe you’ll find an
expert in that technique reads your blog and can
comment with tips for you.


hmmmmm...I do enjoy my alcoholic inks, but don't pull it out very often.
a technique that intimidates me...the one where the picture is black and white, except a couple of elements. But then I'm so un-computer saavy, anything beyond point and click is beyond me.

looks like I'm able to upload pics today,
this is my dream day layout inspired by the Shimelle class.
The pics are from the Victoria British Columbia website...but the prompts from the class, helped remind me of a brochure I once found in my Dad's stuff...and how I thought that I'd like to go there some day.

We are off for a couple of days, Sara is better, so we are going to do some 'Nor Cal' touristy stuff. Hope my feet hold out.

2 comments:

mborrero said...

thank you for sharing..
living creating & appreciating
my blog

Janet said...

I've only tried alcohol inks once. Very fun! Such a pretty LO, too. I love that place! It would be a dream day for me, too!

Love the kitty pic on your banner!