Tuesday, July 15, 2008

inspiration and winning!

Today’s blog prompt: Share a list of links with
your blog readers, leading them to the websites that
inspire you most.

a list of links...hmm, I've tried that but have had trouble doing that in the body of my blog. (though they show here on the edit screen, they don't show in my blog) So my links are over on the side.

I am inspired by the gals over on 2 peas, esp the bloggers on the daily thread.

I am certainly enjoying the blog links over on Shimelle and because I joined a circle journal am spending time on Scrapbooks.com.

I've also recently discovered Splitcoast Stampers.

and the video podcasts of Noell Hyman at Paperclipping

some of the blogs listed on my faves that I like to visit are:

Scrapjacked, I Inspire Me, , Scrap the Teenz, and Queen and Company.

from 2 peas:
hi bloggers, today's question is... what have you won???

I don't win very often...but once I won a 'how many buttons' contest on I am a Scrapaholic...and I've won a couple of RAK's, the most recent was one from Ania at Bad Girls.

oh, as I child I won a bowling trophy for 'highest average' (its actually still on my desk) The body of it is such a beautiful emerald green...

well, my computer time is up. See ya'll on your blogs!!

No comments: