Wednesday, September 17, 2008

after the tooth pull.

well, pretty much feel like ickypoo. Walking around the house with ice wrapped in a dishtowel against my cheek. But it will be worth it, right? That is what I've got to hold on to.

I've been watching Project Runway, this week I agree with the top 3 and bottom 3 choices. and Jerrel's win. Kenley really starting to get on my nerves. Though Joe has been one of my faves, I gotta agree the suit and fit was wrong. As a plus sized gal...oh the fit...would have made me miserable.

Okay, time for Top Design.!! on this one its Andrea who gets on my last nerve.

and when do I get to scrap again...?

4 comments:

Lily said...

hope your toofer feels better soon. I love project runway also. Tivoing top design. Just not enough hours in the day for me

Sandra Collins said...

hope you feel better soon

Sarah Coggins said...

Sorry to hear you are hurting. :( It will be over soon. Hard to believe now, I know. Take it easy.

Unknown said...

ugh! kenley is driving me cuh-razy!! she keeps doing the same damn thing... top 3- korto, jerrell, leeanne... hands down...

you know what's weird tho? i was on bravo's site the other day and it had photos from the top 6's shows at fashion week... kinda confused why they were all there??