Monday, September 22, 2008


My blue toenails..too bad ya'll can't see the sparkle. They remind me of my first car, a 1971 Chevy Camaro...deep blue...

Yahoo! I found a site that has the Prima Essential Tubes..a good supply!!
NoelMignon.com. If ya'll know of one that has plenty of the Say it in Crystals in stock, let me know.

I did not scrap yesterday, after church I took a nap, then got caught up in the CSI shows on Spike TV, then a couple of movies. A lazy Sunday.

Anybody else, just plain sick of the political ads. Here is a non-partison place to check the accuracy of the ads..FactCheck.org
Whichever side your on, it is interesting to see how both sides Stretch the truth.
But I am sooooo ready for this to be done. Since I am on my cruise till Nov 1st, and we are absentee ballot only, and I won't be able to send it till after my cruise, I know my vote will probably not be counted. Don't get me wrong, I will still vote. But it is a li'l disappointing to know that in all reality, it won't be counted.

3 comments:

Nancywithajones said...

YAYY! so glad you found them and so happy Noel had them she rocks!!

YES Im tired of the smear campaigns already and fear they are justttt gonna get worse before it is over.

although this is a history making election. SO I must put it in my dd scrapbook lol

Sandra Collins said...

sounds like the perfect way to spend a Sunday

Noelia said...

Cool colour :)