Wednesday, September 24, 2008

super quick video

Got this from my dd's sophomore year. The campus was having a 'So You Think You Can Dance' competition and this is from the final night's opening number. DD is the one in the long white t-shirt and khaki knee pants. Its very short, but gives you an idea of what a stunning dancer she is. Well, until the guy next to her moves in front of her. Even as a child, she danced with her whole body all the way to the top of her head. By the way, she and her partner won.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's such a good dancer no wonder she won. Thanks for sharing the video :)

Anonymous said...

She's a very good dancer. It's so great when kids find something they really enjoy and can stick with it.

I signed Emma up for dance at the studio in town. It's o.k. I do not think she likes the fact that she can't see me in the other room.
Austin wanted to sign up too, he is so loving it. My Dh hubby wasn't sure about it at first but I told him to just think of it as therapy. It will help with his cordination.