Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I get to plan baby shower cards...

since I'll be gone in a couple of weeks, I won't be around to produce them.
Betsy and Nyki will have to do that...

Well, gave me an excuse to shop at Richards Tues afternoon. Guess I should get off the computer and 'play'...

I had typed more, but it got "lost", work has been good. I have 2 weeks to do my monthly and quarterly stuff. So far, I seem to be on track. Here's hoping nothing unexpected 'pops' up.

I have to wear mosquito repellant to bed these days. Its cool in the mornings but hot in the afternoons...so still have mosquitos. I am the household mosquito 'feast', must be because I am so darn sweet. But let me tell you, I am one big itch..from head to sparkly blue toes.

1 comment:

Sarah Coggins said...

Share photos of those cards. I'm curious to see. I know they will be pretty if you are coming up with the idea. :)

We still have a few mosquitoes hanging around as well. Hate those darn things.