Sunday, September 21, 2008

Something is going on...I can't upload a pic. (I'll try later)
I wanted to show ya'll my new blue toenails...but I guess another time.

I went to the crop yesterday, got a few of my son's graduation pics done. I just love Basic Grey's Boxer paper. But I struggle with 'guy' pages. I just don't feel as creative, like I can't do the 'shtuff' to them. So, if ya'll have found ways to just make the guy pages your own, please share your method...or share your pages. A recent Making Memories magazine had a guy section, but most of those used arrows..I like arrows... but I can't do them all in arrows..

Okay, my assignment is to take one of the Love Elsie's recipe cards and adapt it to a guys page.
And I'm going to take one of the pages and 'bad girl' it..cluster and flow embellies..

Ashley also showed us how to fold file folders to create a mini book. So I'm going to work on that also. She's using hers as a Christmas planner, and that sounds like a great idea.

So, guess what I want to do after church!!

2 comments:

Raquel said...

I know what you mean about doing guy pages. I started working on my son's pictures and can't be girly about them with flowers and stuff. I use geometric shapes.

Anonymous said...

I guess I missed you at the crop. I must of just missed you.

Did you get a pedicure ? Is that how you got blue toenails ? I'm in desperate need of a pedicure. Emma and I go on a date night every month, I'm going to try to talk her into getting our feet done. She always picks baskin robbins.
Gina