Tuesday, September 16, 2008

well, I tried...

Tried to go to work yesterday. Figured as long as dh is driving, I can maintain the pain with vicadin and work. Um, no, did not work out as I planned. Luckily, (luckily?), dh was not feeling well, so we left early, around 2:30...when we got home, I passed out. So today, I am staying home.

I even got my scrap kits in the mail yesterday, I still haven't opened the boxes.

Miserable night, we have a mosquito in the house, so I woke up itching!!

Okay, something good and fun....
I've lost a little bit of weight! 2 lbs. But sick weight loss is fake weight loss. It comes back once you start to eat again.

Got in touch with my family in Texas. Still no electricity at the home, but my sis and her husband went to work this morning. School is out. So kids are at home, hot (no ac) and bored.
Mom says the kids sleep all day. Stay up all night. Can't really blame them.

3 comments:

Lily said...

i hope you feel better soon. I can't imagine how miserable you must be

Danielle said...

Sorry that you are not feeling well. I wanted you to know that you won the giveway on my blog, so please go and email me your addy and I will get your package to you.

And I hope your pain goes away soon so you can play with your new goodies that came in yesterday.

Sarah Coggins said...

Definitely take some time to recover. Hoping you feel much better soon! Glad to know your family is ok. :)