Thursday, July 23, 2009

some pic of my scraproom organization in progress:


this is my work area. got one of those utility shelves from W..turned it upside down and my li'l dollar store baskets fit in the nook. Its the first thing I see when I walk in...and I like it. The mixing bowls are from T's dollar spot and are filled with alphas..plastic, chipboard.




the challenge blog concentrated on Primas, Buttons, Rhinestones, Brads, Misc Stuff.








here is my flower/button storage, as of yesterday. Bought spice racks from W...I am loving this. Now instead of flowers in 3 or 4 different areas of the room. They are all together.



Bling! love this, ddil gave it to me...it was filled with cookies from Costco, the long packaged bling, like Prima swirls and some Doodlebug are in a magazine holder in front.



Brads and metal...in the baskets and art bin. This may be a 'problem' area as I would do better if I could see what I have. I'm finding I don't use these as much as I should. My most used brads/eyelets are in one of the baskets near the work area in 'pill' type containers. you know the ones that screw together to create a stack. I should think about gettin more of these, that I now have my beads in for my brads/eyelets






Misc:

stickles and smooches...an old desk drawer tray...got from my neice, Sara. its on top of a 3 drawer plastic storage unit dd used for jewelry in college. top drawer, small chipboard..2nd drawer dewdrops..3rd drawer...that would be the junk drawer, business cards and stuff.





and this shelf is all things shiny/glittery...glitters, flocking, glimmer mist, foiling, beads.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW !!!


Gina