Friday, April 11, 2008

Pain is weakness leaving the body...ya right.




"Pain is weakness leaving the body"

That is a Marine Corps slogan...and oooooooooh, am I in pain!! Well, more sore.
Kristen has upped my weights and added ankle weights for my workout. She's even upped my speed for my treadmill time!!
I just have to remind myself that I have allowed myself to get to this shape and I have to work this hard. but the other thought is....is this REALLY worth it!

yes, yes, yes!! ugh, ugh, ugh!!!

In many ways I feel like a walking zombie, so tired and sore and not able to even eat what I like...guess today is a 'discouragement' day for this diet...oops, lifestyle change.


I may scrap tomorrow, I'm so excited.
In the morning, I'll have to put in some hours at work, but at 4pm there is a get together at the church. I'm bringing stuff so that beginners can do a paperbag book...but I'll bring my own and see if I can have a li'l scrap time. We'll see!

So, I've been thinking about making Chris a little flyer using a picture like the one above...I'm sure he has buddies on the base he'd like to invite...!!!

what do you think?

1 comment:

Lida said...

Yes I think is a great idea you make a flyer for Chris and that is a very cute picture, so sorry you are sore but is going to be so worth it!!