Thursday, April 3, 2008

my mommy is back!

My mommy came home with me. She lived with us, for about 9 months, then moved back to Texas to live with my sister for the last 15 months and she is back. (yay!!)

For now, it is a long visit, so she can take part in the upcoming wedding and graduations. Though she is saying that she is here to stay. We'll just have to see, because the last time, she was bored and unhappy. And things have not changed, we still live in the 'boondocks', with our cats, dogs and horse. We still work all day all week. So, we'll just have to see. We even do 'more', we have Bible study every sunday morning, and our marriage class Sunday afternoons...

Overheard a couple of days ago by dh, while I was unloading the dishwasher:

mom: "You go get ready for work, I'll do this"
me: "No mom, I'm not going to let you spoil me this time"
mom: "Oh, that's okay..."


Should be very interesting.
She's already found a Christmas ornament under one of the couches, "don't you clean?"...well, I guess not under the couch!

No comments: