Wednesday, September 26, 2007




from 2 peas: How often do you meet with friends to scrap? Do you wish it could be more?

Lucky enough to be part of a local group that gets together at least once a month.

heard from C yesterday,
they are in Spain.... had a bit of an adventure when one of the girls' purse was stolen while it was between her feet at a restarant. My friend at work keeps assuring me that Europe is not the 'cesspool' I think it is...but, lets see, so far, 13 kids' bank accounts were cleared out, possibly by the Eastern European Mafia in Germany...now this...hmmmm...


Since I'm a 'natural worrier' about my kids....oh well... All I can do is pray everyday for her safety and be prepared to help her out if needed.

But I'm guessing, this is still a wonderful trip for her...man oh man...hope I get thru it...

3 comments:

Teresa Loop said...

Bless your "mommy" heart. I hear the worrying never goes away.

Love that layout!!

Linda said...

Cute layout. Hang in there, it is nice that your dd is able to have this adventure.

Stephanie said...

Wow that would worry me too!
Great LO!