Monday, September 17, 2007



so, Monday's 2 peas asked for pics of scrapspace...here you are...my girlie space

and Tuesday asked if we ever applied for design team, ummm, no. I scrap very simple and basic, nothing design team worthy.

so, this morning Michael asked me if I could go on vacation anywhere in the continental 48 states and Hawaii and Alaska, where would I like to go?

After some discussion, we are thinking about driving from Boston to Charleston, and hitting Bed and Breakfast's along the way (guess I'd have to throw in some scrap stores)

I'm thinking next year, around Sept...maybe get some of the fall color but hopefully, it won't be too cold.

sounds good, huh?

1 comment:

Lynn said...

That sounds like a wonderful road trip. I would love to do a vacation like that! The end of September would be a terrific time of year to do something like that. As you move South the change in season is less.