Friday, January 4, 2008

challenges...

Do you try to join scrap/card challenges to keep you going on your projects? Or for inspiration from others?

Oh Yes, I do love challenges, inspires me to sit down and 'do it' also I get inspiration from others. I don't alway post my layouts, but I do enjoy doing them.
Over the holidays, I did backslide, but I do have my Shimelle Journal in progress.
And Jan 7 is the kickoff for Faithsisters...and there is talk about a "use your stash" on Scraptalk.

Also really want to do an "about me" type book...so thinking the Project 365 would be help for that.

Thanks to Jill and rhyzmomplus2 who responded about the Project 365 and gave me access to your blogs. Jill, I do believe your blog is the one that planted the idea in my mind. And I do want to take part...so this weekend, I'm gonna set up a photoblog and get started.

I do want to take part in Anna B's challenge.

So exciting, we are having storms, my co-worker just came in with his umbrella all 'pushed back' from the winds...good pic for today!!

No comments: