Monday, January 21, 2008

resolutions...hmmm...checked

from 2 peas:
If you set a New Years Resolutions, how are you doing with it?

Better than usual, but not as well as I should.

I didn't get on the treadmill for one reason or another all weekend.
May have skipped a couple of days of Bible Study, but actually maintaning that one fairly well.


But, I have skipped the sweets from the vending machine at work...for my dried mangos and nut mix...so I see subtle changes.


Last night was a good night, former neighbors came over for dinner, it was great visiting with them again. It's been a while since we've had a chance to do that.
and Mary and I have plans to see the local play this coming Friday night.

Jason and Nyki also drove down. With J's acadamy schedule, he is so busy, its hard to catch up with him...but dad's 2" filet mignon w/raspberry reduction sauce did the trick. Oh, chocolate cheesecake for desert. (but we won't tell my new year's resolutions that one)


This week, C and Chris will drive up and we will celebrate Christmas with them...lookin' forward to it!!!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Dinner sounds really good, sounds like a nice evening

Lida said...

Your post opened my apetite, yuumy!! Glad you had a good weekend!

Teresa Loop said...

It is fun to catch up with old friends! Dinner sounds delish too.

Love your banner with the kitty!

Jill said...

Good luck with the resolution! Skipping the vending machine alone is probably worth it as far as your health is concerned. :-)